Sunday 10 June 2018

 
 
 
A couple of times I have found myself with nothing to do or at least with nothing I want to do . The day drags when this happens , you cannot be idle once you retire , it is I think the way to decline . You need to keep active both in body and mind. I went back to doing painting and decided I wanted something bigger than I had done before. I took pictures of each step though the first one , the drawing maybe harder to see...
 

I used oil paints . Some off these paints are nearly as old as me. I bought them 50 years ago . Now I want to use them up . Not perhaps a great reason to paint but as I hate waste I want t use them rather than bin them . Also oil has never been a successful medium for me which is why I have had them so long. Here is my first attempt.





No comments:

Post a Comment