Thursday 19 May 2016

Cleland Wildlife Park


 This was where we stayed in Adelaide , You will notice it is raining . I didnt think it rained in Australia the first of many assumptions I was disabused of. The hotel was in this street. This was the older part of Adelaide behind me was all the new stuff.


Ed, or Fred or someone , a friend of my daughters took us here , it is a viewing station above cleland wildlife park. There are also more mountains in Australia than you think, well then I thought , in fact the snowy mountains were about it . This is another set. Glorious views. In fact Aus is prettier , wetter and greener than ever I did think. I love Aus.


 The kind lady working in the viewing station and gift shop was concerned when she found we planned to walk to the wildlife park especially as my daughter was wearing flip flops she made it sound like a trek throught the himalayas and insisted on lending my daughter her boots



It wasnt actuall at all difficult and I think flip flops were enough however DONT do it the other way unless you are really fit. I saw several heart attacks pass me going the other way . Most gasped "is it far to the viewing station ?" They looked pretty desperate.


No comments:

Post a Comment