Wednesday 1 June 2016

Brexit

Brexit - what a load of twaddle and crocodile tears from politicians.

According to the exit brigade all these millions we give to Europe will so improve our lives , lower VAT , pay for new hospitals and enable me to got heaven a better person.

The stay brigade tell me my pension will be worth less , my salary will be less, there will be no jobs , hell will freeze , heaven burn and plagues of frogs will roam the ponds of Basingstoke.

It would be nice to have the facts so I could make up my own mind what they mean but that wont happen.You wouldnt want people to have information they might actually know whats happening.

Strange thing is all these promises like a better life , justice , equality , better everything will never actually materialize. VAT wont go down or if it does something else will go up, Hospitals wont be built. nothing they say we would have or could have if we were not giving the money to Europe will happen.

In short nothing they promise will materialise, I detest politicians . I always write none of the above on the voting paper.

To paraphrase John Griaham how do you know a politicians is lying , his* lips are moving

*Her - lets not disciminate.

I also like Douglas Adams statement in the Hitch Hikers Guide , People who want power are the very last persons you should give it to..

Power to the people !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment