Tuesday 5 July 2016

A good day

There is a certain relaxation about not having to go to work. There is some adjustment but basically you realise if you don't do it today you can do it tomorrow. My eldest daughter was made redundant the shop she worked in closed. 17 years and a handshake in what was a small establishment and on the face of it close knit little group . Its why businessmen are successful , in the end we are resource not people . So she is home I am home , my youngest daughter is home having given me a second grandchild and matt is home cos that's the way his shift worked out. For once it was a nice day, most of my family was here and we sat in the garden. Its quite peaceful I have my grandchildren around me jasmine just is an endless Joy ... Its been a good day retirement is bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment