Friday 15 July 2016

We progress

Apparently when viewed from certain networks this is translated into german so to beat the system I will do this next bit in German - so geennelmen ve have progressed and ve have a Aussie bank account and ve hav a account for tranaveffing ze funds* , if ve had ze monie we wuld be a appy bunny.Actually my German friend doesn't speak anything like the Von Tripp parody I am trying for. House clearance continues unabated , things I bought to collect (my mini collection , my bond vehicles collection) all gone to the charity shop. We have given so much stuff to the charity shops they call me Martin .

I don't really know when I bought this stuff what my intention was , I can only caution against collections . They take up space , gather dust , make most people wonder what planet you are on and in the end have to be disposed of ,usually at a loss .

Sue is for the off , I keep telling her my teeth are not up to it and I don't want an abscess down under so I need to see my dentist who has taken a 3 week sabbatical to all things dentistry , actually I think he is chasing women in Thailand .  (just a joke) . His receptionist applying the motto of the french army steadfastly maintains "They shall not pass " so I dare not give up my appointment on the 5th , my wife has another chant I am going without you !! Anyway I progress and digress we are getting there , I sorta know where Tasmania is , I think we have to go there first I may go on the ferry cos its rough and I will need things to fill up the white space on the blogg and what sort of adventure would it be to take the easy way . Fings - are congealing , answers are emerging and taking my sons philosophy its coming together , On ne passe pas - No Pasaran , Allons enfants de la patrie Le jour de gloire est arrive !! got to go now my teas ready

* Actually that not the half of it , you cannot in this day and age just go , what happens to the house , the household bills , the car.the car insurance , the tax , mot etc , its alright going off for a ver long holiday but arrangement have to be made , how do I get money (yeah its easy if you dont mind losing an arm to exchange rates and all the other charges companies make for the privilege of getting your own money in another currency there's a lot to do unless you are Reginald Perrin..

No comments:

Post a Comment