Friday 1 July 2016

Pondering

This is my first post on the new computer. I have been using the tablet to find my way about and not as I usually do leave it until I need to do something urgently then and then fight with the technology.

When I put in my resignation (you cant retire anymore) I had done all I could to ensure I was as ready as I could be of course that was before the country decided seppuku was a better option. I wonder how secure I an and if this will be the worlds shortest retirement. Least said.

My granddaughter likes to use Microsoft paint. She was playing with paint when she pointed to the screen to show me what she had done (she is 2) she touched the screen and drew a line Her face light up in utter delight . She was incredibly excited and when I set it to shapes and she found everywhere  she touched drawing hearts her face again light up with delight again and again .
The weather forecaster  said Have a good weekend and I realised this was no longer relevant , in fact weekend are probably less to be looked forward to as more people are around.
Anyway I am now beginning to get what I want on this tablet , I am beginning to discover how much it does exactly what I want

No comments:

Post a Comment