Monday 4 July 2016

Ex Hirsuite

Okay so I use the Turkish Barber in town. I have often thought I would treat myself to the full monty , hair cut , hair wash and blow dry , face massage , head rub , hot towel and detailed beard trim



I smell like a Turkish bordello (not that I have experience of that sort of thing ,superb would have been more relaxing if the barber had not spent half an hour trying to keep himself out of the Turkish army but it allowed me time to drink my coffee. On the plus side I said I want to come out of this looking like Brad Pitt . He said you are more handsome already , cant argue with an expert. Course his English wasn't good may have said that will be extra.

3 comments:

  1. Stop posting pictures of Brad Pitt and show us the results of your barber visit

    ReplyDelete
  2. The man is clearly a miracle worker

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still think Bruce Willis.

    ReplyDelete